2019-2020 AmeriCorps*State Request for Proposals (RFP)
UPDATE: The 2019-2020 AmeriCorps*State RFP will be released in a matter of days. If you have questions about your program design or application, consider contacting Serve Wisconsin staff now before the RFP is released. Once that occurs, there are restrictions on who and what type of technical assisstance may be provided.
The information below does not pertain to the 2019-2020 AmeriCorps*State RFP, and is merely being provided for your reference. An annoucement will be made when the upcoming RFP has been released.
2018-2019 Formula RFP Documents
2018-2019 AmeriCorps*State Formula Request for Proposals #1819A-WNCSB-AC
Appendix A: Application Peer Review Form
Appendix B: Formula Funding Process
Appendix C: Formula Selection Criteria
2018-2019 AmeriCorps*State Application Instructions and Attachments
Required Additional Checklist A: Additional Documents Checklist
Required Additional Checklist B: Budget Checklist
Required Additional Checklist C: Alignment with State Service Plan
Required Additional Checklist D: Financial Management Survey
2018 National Performance Measure Instructions
Selecting a Prime
1. Log in to eGrants with the username and password provided to you by eGrants.
2. At the bottom of the home page, click on Start a New Application. Do not click on start a new concept paper – that is for VISTA only.
3. Select AmeriCorps for your program area.
4. Select the following NOFA:
- If you are applying as an State Cost Reimbursement Grant: FY 2018 AmeriCorps State Commission (New and Continuations)
- If you are applying as a Fixed-amount Program: FY 2018 AmeriCorps State and Territory Commission Fixed and EAP (New and Cont)
5. The next page will prompt you to select the state in which you are applying, select Wisconsin
6. Select the following Prime Application ID
- If you are applying as a State Cost Reimbursement Grant: Prime Application ID: 18AC205560
- If you are applying as a Fixed-amount Program: Prime Application ID: 18ES205559
For further instructions on entering text into eGrants see the Application Instructions and Attachments beginning on page 5.
Note: When selecting the correct eGrants application, you will see a Due Date of 1/17/2018 associated with the application listed above. Please ignore this deadline as this date is pre-populated by CNCS to align with their National deadlines, not individual State deadlines. Please ignore this date and ensure that you are selecting the correct NOFO and Prime Application ID according to the above Submission Instructions.
Technical Assistance Webinar Schedule and Participation Information
Confused? We have a few resources to help.
Technical Assistance Webinar - May 4
See the slides in the link above. There are also slides from previous webinars included in the link above.
Previous RFP Webinars and Resources
You may access past
recordings of Technical Assistance Webinars and additional resources
regarding the RFP, logic models, evidence base, and theory of change here.
RFP Questions & Answers
All questions regarding the RFP must be submitted
in writing by 12:00 midnight CT on May 11, 2018, to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions via telephone will not be accepted. You may review the Q&A from the previous competition below.
RFP Questions & Answers - 2018-19 (Posted 5/11/2018)
Technical Assistance From Wisconsin Evaluation Collaborative (WEC)
Serve Wisconsin, with support from the Corporation for National and Community Service, is providing each AmeriCorps program applicant up to four hours of 1:1 consultation with evaluators from the Wisconsin Evaluation Collaborative (WEC) at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Please fill out this survey form, and WEC will get in touch with you to set up a time to discuss your needs.
Additional Resources for Applicants
Technical Assistance Information and Documents
Assistance with National Performance Measures
AmeriCorps Grant Writing Resources
Program Evaluation Resources
Applicant Evidence Checklist
How to Develop a Program Logic Model
Evidence Quality and Evaluation Capacity Standards Resource